The Art Trail Centre Copyright Policy
This website and its content is copyright of Jill McKay trading as the Art Trail Centre - ©. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may not print or download any part of this website other than our booking form for personal use unless you receive written agreement from ourselves.
- you may not copy the content to individual third parties for their personal or commercial use and must contact us in writing to gain written agreement. Where and if this agreement is provided you must acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- When attending any of our events the paintings, drawings or designs we produce for these are subject to copyright. No photography, recording or copy of any desciption by any means is permitted.
- Please be aware that during all events, any photographs or video footage taken may be used for future promotion of Jill McKay or the Art Trail Centre© - Art with Class events. Students need to inform us in advance if they do not wish to be involved in this process. Any recordings, photography or video at our events of Jill McKay or her students 'at work' or student classes must have prior written permission.
- Any reference material provided by Jill McKay or the Art Trail Centre, whether via electronic format, copy, painting, photographs or by any other form; remains the copyright of Jill McKay. Copyright laws apply and no exemption will apply without the express written authority of Jill McKay. Any monies made by any person, through breach of these conditions, plus costs; may be claimed by Jill McKay or in her married name A.J. Wells.
- All paintings, drawings and art work completed at the Art Trail Centre with Jill McKay are copyright protected to Jill McKay unless stated. No student paintings designed and / or started with Jill McKay may be displayed or sold, used with other individuals for artistic reasons of any type without expressed written consent from Jill McKay. Costs, Damages and full sale value may be claimed. No student photography or videoing without expressed written consent from Jill McKay will be allowed. Any breach of copyright will be challenged.
- Where students are invited to sign the work produced at our classes, if from our design or creation; the work shall be for personal use only.
We will exercise the right of Copyright for any breaches of the above